Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gifts from Abroad

So I must be honest: When I heard that there was a package coming from America to the Czech Republic for me, I was a bit worried about the hassle that would be caused by such a package: the cost, the time, the adventure and travel to the special post/customs office (which a friend of mine affectionately called the 3rd circle of hell) and then the money they would charge me to receive this package. Luckily, Satan wasn't around when I went to pick up my package; everything was fine and I was really glad to receive such a package from my Church family in Franklin! So here are the pictures of my joy:

OOOOHhhhhh a PACKAGE from AMERICA
WRAPPING PAPER

Couldn't wait to finish opening my gifts before I had one of these...
















Really, this was an awesome package to receive!    



















So thanks to everyone who gave time and money to send me a little something special this holiday! I really appreciate it! God bless you all, you'll be hearing more from me soon... but I want to be hearing from you also!  So send me a line--
rebecca.ashton@my.wheaton.edu

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is getting so long, and you are so beautiful, and I miss you so much I don't know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete